Engineered Engineered

Really nice

I was really shocked when he killed the baby... That made me pretty sad but the mother loved all of them... Just the father who was striving for perfection got further and further from what he wanted... Thats why I only gave this afive for humour... Because I actually thought it was quite sad. Nice subject matter with good ties to real life! Good job you two and best of luck on your next flash effort!

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Wow! Inspired!

That was an absolutely cracking movie! Really nicely done and a very original idea. (ironic considering its two stickmen fighting). The audio is perfect, I agree that music would have interfered with the simple pleasure of it all! I really enjoyed this movie! Well done. One thing tho... Why didnt you save it :'(

Operation Centerboard Operation Centerboard

Fantastic. Creatively constructed! Inspirational!

From a cinematographical perspective this is possibly the best work I've ever seen on newgrounds. Dramatic music coupled with a slow but heavy crescendo made this genuinely rousing without the need for graphic violence (I appreciate that it is actually violent (before I get flamed over and over :P))

I'm not really sure how I feel about the subject matter but I do agree with an earlier review about portraying the feelings of the japanese... But at least your definition of the events brings a slice of originality to the hiroshima bombing genre.

With regards to the artwork, some of your drawings are fantastic given the limitations of not just flash but of vector art in general.

Congratulations on a fantastic animation and the well deserved recognition you have gained 10/10, 5/5! Keep it up!

Little Inspiration Little Inspiration

hee hee hee

Thats the kinda really funny animation which you have to laugh at but then spend the next few minutes feeling guilty!

I liked the artwork etc but I wonder what happened to the daughter???

Nice one mate!

JeremyLokken responds:

Good question, sounds like a sequel to me!

Damnation Full Intro Damnation Full Intro

Not bad....

Ok - i'll start with the things I didn't like so that I can end up on the positive stuff. Right then.... I absolutely hated the way that you reused all of the CS and half life sounds. It really restricted you to an otherwise good story. The thing about using those sound effects is that it limits you to exactly the same story as Valve created. I also really didn't like the way there was just blackness and sound effects for ages. I thought that was lazy.

On the positive side - I think that you are a talented artist and you show determination to get a project this size finished so congrats on that! Try refining and improving your drawing. I also liked the story and thought it brought a new understanding to the idea of the DOOM series.

Well done for what you have produced and I hope you take on-board what I have said!

Star wars madness request Star wars madness request

Top stuff!

I really liked this submission and I think you have great potential, you're no krinkels yet but krinklism takes years of devout worship and endurance practice!

BTW - For those that dont know, lightsabers dont leave blood because they cauterize the veins shut due to the heat!

MarkArandjus responds:

At last someone who is wise in the way of Saber phyisics!

Well if I ever reach a precent of the K mans glory I'd be so happy.
Practice?
Yeah I'm working on it...

Thanks for reviewing

polyatomic bEnji Part One polyatomic bEnji Part One

Sweet.

I'm the second person to review and at the time of writing it doesnt look very good for your submission I'm afraid. Dont believe it's your first movie and even if it is you should never say so because people will watch it with the assumption that it sucks. I thought it was sick tho, keep up the good work and keep developing your cool style of work!

James

Tricky bangbanggooberblat Tricky bangbanggooberblat

Yeah Krinkels!!!

That was as usual absolutely amazing. But... How can the series go on... unless... his long lost brother returns, learns the secret of jesus, resurrects madness and they team up together... hint hint. Actually... make long lost brother... really fit sister! Lol. Good work!

Xombie: Chapter 3 Xombie: Chapter 3

So good

All i can say is that i feel guilty for only voting 5! Absolutely professional artwork, good script/plot, great sound. Out of this world. Keep it up!!!

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

Heh heh

Well i just love good old wierd al and i would have been upset if this movie didn't do him justice but i'm very pleased to say it definately does. Heh heh so many cool songs made funky and what a cool animation. FRONT PAGE