Engineered Engineered

Really nice

I was really shocked when he killed the baby... That made me pretty sad but the mother loved all of them... Just the father who was striving for perfection got further and further from what he wanted... Thats why I only gave this afive for humour... Because I actually thought it was quite sad. Nice subject matter with good ties to real life! Good job you two and best of luck on your next flash effort!

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Wow! Inspired!

That was an absolutely cracking movie! Really nicely done and a very original idea. (ironic considering its two stickmen fighting). The audio is perfect, I agree that music would have interfered with the simple pleasure of it all! I really enjoyed this movie! Well done. One thing tho... Why didnt you save it :'(

Operation Centerboard Operation Centerboard

Fantastic. Creatively constructed! Inspirational!

From a cinematographical perspective this is possibly the best work I've ever seen on newgrounds. Dramatic music coupled with a slow but heavy crescendo made this genuinely rousing without the need for graphic violence (I appreciate that it is actually violent (before I get flamed over and over :P))

I'm not really sure how I feel about the subject matter but I do agree with an earlier review about portraying the feelings of the japanese... But at least your definition of the events brings a slice of originality to the hiroshima bombing genre.

With regards to the artwork, some of your drawings are fantastic given the limitations of not just flash but of vector art in general.

Congratulations on a fantastic animation and the well deserved recognition you have gained 10/10, 5/5! Keep it up!

Baloons in a farm yard. Baloons in a farm yard.

Nice game!

I liked this game! The music was pretty soothing so it made me all chilled out. The game was fun but it got a bit repetitive and I felt that sometimes the balloons spawned unfairly close to the top of the screens. Also, sometimes, the balloon began to spawn in one place and then it would disappear and reappear elsewhere which was a bit off putting. Im not slating your game because I actually think its quite good... Just pointing out a few lil problems so that you can improve on future releases!

Flashcraft - TD Flashcraft - TD

Hmmmm a pretty solid game...

I think that what you have is awesome but I think it needed a bit more playtesting, The gameplay is just a little too simple. By the 5th or 6th round you have unlocked everything and its a case of just laying back and waiting to smite the enemy... Just my opinion tho...

Was a good fun little game tho...

Well Done

Phantasmagor responds:

Yeh but i couldnt make it any more complex because flash wouldnt be able to handle it, so for that i'm sorry, i guess i'll have to start making games in a more powerful engine, that or macromedia will need to up the power of the flash engine!

Quiz: How Cool are you? Quiz: How Cool are you?

Hmmmmmmmmm

I got a C so I'm obviously not cool... Just because this quiz says so. Who the hell are you to tell people whether or not they're cool. Seriously, this is one of the lamest things I have ever had the misfortune to waste my time on. Just because you dont think i'm cool doesnt make me a nerd. I know a whole lotta other people second this opinion. Make something a bit more worthwhile next time.